- Policeman: You said it yourself it was an odd thing to be doing.
- Dreamer: I didn't know photography was illegal.
- Policeman: It's not. But, like I said we got a call about someone ducking behind shopping carts and acting strange. You don't think that's odd behavior?
- Dreamer: I didn't know being odd was a crime.
- *Second Policeman Enters*
- First Policeman: There's my partner, do you want his badge num...
- Dreamer: Yes, and I am taking his badge number, too.
- The following conversation occurred yesterday evening outside of a shopping center while my information was being processed and searched for outstanding warrants. To both our surprise, I'm assuming, it came back clean and I entered the store and was able to play with all the fucking toys my little heart desired.
Warning: Cigarettes are highly addictive...and make you look unrelentingly cooler than you may actually be.
Stuff I like (all)
did you know that there’s a place
between the folds of time and space
that you can find everything you
could ever possibly need?
there’s nothing left for wanting there
Frou Frou - Holding Out For a Hero
the night is over,
and it may not seem like much
but I’m officially a day older.
I know I’m still so young,
and everyone old tells...
“If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.”— Buddha