- Policeman: You said it yourself it was an odd thing to be doing.
- Dreamer: I didn't know photography was illegal.
- Policeman: It's not. But, like I said we got a call about someone ducking behind shopping carts and acting strange. You don't think that's odd behavior?
- Dreamer: I didn't know being odd was a crime.
- *Second Policeman Enters*
- First Policeman: There's my partner, do you want his badge num...
- Dreamer: Yes, and I am taking his badge number, too.
- The following conversation occurred yesterday evening outside of a shopping center while my information was being processed and searched for outstanding warrants. To both our surprise, I'm assuming, it came back clean and I entered the store and was able to play with all the fucking toys my little heart desired.
Warning: Cigarettes are highly addictive...and make you look unrelentingly cooler than you may actually be.
Stuff I like (all)
we’re high on melancholia
- To the soul
Wisdom is not wholly spoken.
Wisdom is not wholly bought.
Wisdom should not be taken lightly,
though wisdom can be taken soft.
I shouldn’t have made myself so vulnerable.